OH, HEY THERE!
So glad you stopped by! It's me, Julie - notorious to-do list maker, macaroni and cheese connoisseur, and petter of all the dogs. I'm a native Minnesotan (you betcha!) but have lived in the Kansas City metro since 2011. I've been planning weddings and events for over 6 years and am so grateful to have the opportunity to spend my days doing something I truly love! As an added bonus, my incredible (and incredibly handsome) husband John works alongside me as my day-of assistant. I mean, does it get better than that?
Fun Facts About the Fiore Events Team
- While we advertise being a two person team, we technically have a third team member. His name is Wally and he’s our adorable little Yorkie. Wally’s contribution to our company is snoring loudly while we do computer work and giving us breaks by demanding belly rubs.
- We love a good competition! We take UNO, Yahtzee, and Call of Duty very seriously!
- Neither of us have met a carb we don’t like! We both have a major sweet tooth – John loves a good no-bake cookie (and has an amazing recipe for them) and Julie could eat chocolate covered mini donuts every single day.
- On a nice day, one of our favorite things to do is take the motorcycle on a long ride in the country.
- Our favorite vacations are beach vacations! We love spending the day laying on the warm sand, reading books, taking naps, and snorkeling. We’ve been lucky enough to go to The Bahamas and Turks and Caicos…and can’t wait to explore more gorgeous beaches as the years go on!
- Obviously, we love weddings! John’s favorite part is the cake cutting and Julie loves the first few moments after the recessional when the newlyweds are officially a married couple for the very first time.